Banana Moon is a forward-thinking company, committed to supporting the implementation of high-quality care and education across a network of nurseries. We are currently seeking to expand our head office team with like-minded team members.
- have a level 5 or above early years qualification?
- have experience of managing multiple nursery sites?
- have an open-mind and patience
- describe yourself as a positive and resilient individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
- eat, breathe, and sleep early years?
- look at data with as much joy as you do when looking at your favourite chocolate bar?
- feel as passionate about supporting Early Years Professionals as you do about buying shoes?
- have the superhero skills needed to drive forward quality?
- Ideally live between Birmingham and Manchester?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then you’re the person for us!
You will be responsible for your own group of nurseries, each with as much individuality and personality as the children themselves.
Each nursery will need you to:
- be their advocate, and their critical friend
- laugh with them, possibly shed a tear with them and celebrate progress with them
- carry out observations and audits to help support reflection and improvement
The nurseries are based across the UK, so if you love driving this could be your opportunity to explore more of your local and wider area.
If this sounds like you and you are an experienced multi-site manager or similar, please do apply to join us on our journey to excellence.
What we offer:
- Starting salary of £35,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Company car
- Apple laptop
- Apple mobile phone
- Apple iPad
- Company branded merchandise
- Access to private medical care (after successful probation period)
- Free eye test
- Training opportunities
- Regular team building events
- Annual black-tie awards evening
- Plus lots more benefits!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £35,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home